Recently

3 January 2014

Christmas Sale 2013 Haul


Unfortunately (or perhaps, fortunately!), I tend to spend my Christmas' with my family, who happen to live on an island. This means that I'd have to catch a boat, a train, and maybe even a bus, in order to get myself to a Lush shop for their boxing day sale. Therefore, I have to rely on the online sales in order to top up my already out-of-control stash. 

I was super excited when my three boxes arrived today, carted all the way up 30+ stairs by a less than impressed postman. I couldn't wait to rip them open and inspect all of my goodies, but I did manage to contain myself and take a few pictures before opening the gift sets further.
There are a few non-vegan products here as a couple of the gift sets featured an item or two that have honey in the ingredients list. However, I bought the sets merely because I loved the packaging and these items will be given away to my flatmates, who are more than willing to use them.

Check out my video if you wish to hear me babbling on about this haul. I hope everyone got what they wanted in Lush's sale and I would love to find out more about your spenditures, so if you've blogged or made a video about your hauls, send me a link so I can take a peek!


5 comments

  1. I love your haul! and more importantly; I love your blog! :)

    With love,
    Lauren
    http://laurenheartu.blogspot.nl/2014/01/my-confession.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lauren, it means a lot. Thank you for sending me a link to your blog, I enjoyed reading about your Lush haul. I posted a comment but I'm unsure whether it was published - Just wanted to say that I'm very jealous of your 'treat box' - I love the design :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the links - Lush is pretty incredible, right? I always enjoy having a good haul :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super jelly! Do they have this sale every Boxing Day? And is it in-store too! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they do. Every boxing day in store and online.

      Delete


UP