Recently

25 April 2019

Easy Peeler Body Scrub



While it may not exactly be the healthiest habit I have, there is something about giving my skin a good scrub, before I head to the gym, that sets my day off right. Even when I can see that my skin is a little parched in the morning, I still find so much enjoyment knowing that I'm removing all of the dirt and debris before my day out in the world. 

When the description of Easy Peeler Body Scrub reached my ears and eyes, I just knew that it would be revered in my house. What I didn't realise was just how much I would fall in love with this scrub, and claim that it is possibly one of my top three favourite Lush scrubs of all time. These are serious accolades guys!

This brand new exclusive product is everything you could possibly want in a scrub. Packed full of key ingredients to tone, replenish and infuse your skin, this solid beauty also delivers a fragrance worth salivating over time and time again. If you're as big of a citrus fan as I am, you'll need to purchase one of these before you get to the end of this sentence. 

As the pictures demonstrate, this little scrub is designed to look like the very fruits that have gone into making this marvellous. Tangerine and mandarin oils are what gives Easy Peeler a magnificently strong, rich and very fruity aroma. Like biting into a perfectly ripe orange, the fragrance you experience with this one is as sharp and refreshing juicy as the fruit itself. 

Alongside these two oils, Lush have also indulged our skin with a helping of both mango butter and apricot kernel oil to help moisturise and add to the aroma; and orange peel to give the scrub a tangy note whilst also helping to protect your skin after it has been buffered.

To use, you simply massage Easy Peeler across the skin in a circular motion; applying as much or as little pressure as you'd like, to scrub and buffer your skin to your heart's content. What I would recommend, as I always do with solid scrubs such as this, is that you should try not to hold this under the running water for too long. By stepping outside of the shower whilst working this product across your body, will mean that you'll increase its lifespan and get more uses for your money.

The scrub itself is quite a scratchy one, just like the Dirty Body Scrub that I reviewed recently. However, the inclusion of so many butters and oils means that once you've rinsed away the product, your skin already begins to feel super soft and smooth. Furthermore, there is something super refreshing about so many citrus oils being applied to your skin, that you'll notice almost a radiant glow about your body that wasn't there before.

As if the delicious fragrance wasn't enough to enjoy in the shower, I could still detect this on my skin almost an hour after I had towelled myself down. You may find it difficult not to want to lick your skin, because of how fruity the scent is that is left behind. However, I speak from experience when I say that you WILL NOT taste like a Solero ice cream. Sorry to dash any dreams!

Having used Easy Peeler over the last couple of days, it's safe to say that this robust scrub will last a while, so long as you keep it somewhere dry in between uses, and buffer outside of the running water. All I can say is that this little beauty needs to become a permanent product, or else somebody might just see the fruity side to my personality!

Quantitative Ingredients: Granulated Sugar, Fair Trade Organic Cocoa Butter, Sodium Bicarbonate, Potato Starch, Organic Shea Butter, Sodium Coco Sulfate, Cream of Tartar, Fresh Apple Pulp, *Limonene, Sicilian Red Mandarin Oil, Tangerine Oil, Bergamot Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil, Mango Butter, Orange Peel Wax, Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Hydroxy propyl methyl cellulose, Sodium polyacrylate, *Citral, *Linalool, Perfume, Colour 15510, Colour 19140, Colour 42090.

Vegan?: Yes.

2019 Price: £4.95 each.

Year Of Original Release: 2019.


3 comments

  1. It is a well-known fact that Illuminati consist of Multi Millionaires,
    Billionaires who have major influence regarding most global affairs,
    including the planning of a New World Order. Many world leaders,
    Presidents, Prime Ministers, royalty and senior executives of major Fortune
    500 companies are members of Illuminati. join a secret cabal of mysterious
    forces and become rich with boundless measures of wealth in your company or
    any given business, the great Illuminati can make everything possible just
    contact : join666cult@gmail.com or WhatsApp +1(646)481-0376 EL
    IAI LEXION Thaddeus Iam Vice-President of Citizen Outreach THE ILLUMINATI
    ORGANIZATION

    Do not hesitate to contact us by WhatsApp.

    Whatsapp: +1(646)481-0376
    Email : join666cult@gmail.com

    BEWARE OF SCAMMERS, THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS REGISTRATION FEE AND YOU MUST
    BE ABOVE THE AGE OF 18YRS.
    THANKS...

    ReplyDelete

  2. TODAY I GOT MY DESIRED XMAS LOAN AMOUNT $520,000.00 FROM A RELIABLE AND TRUSTED LOAN COMPANY. IF YOU NEED A LOAN NOW EMAIL CONTACT drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

    Hello, I'm here to testify of how i got my loan from BENJAMIN LOAN FINANCE(drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com) I don't know if you are in need of an urgent loan to pay bills, start business or build a house, they offer all kinds of loan. So feel free to contact Dr. Benjamin Owen he holds all of the information about how to obtain money quickly and painlessly without cost/stress via Email: drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

    Consider all your financial problems tackled and solved ASAP. Share this to help a soul right now THANKS.

    ReplyDelete


UP