Recently

3 July 2019

Supermineral Toothy Tabs



There are those products that draw you in with their vibrant design, and then there are those that remain reserved until you try them out for size. With the large selection of toothy tabs that were residing in my bathroom at the time - all waiting to be tried and reviewed - I found myself knowing very little about many of them, which set me up for some pretty big surprises when I began to use them.

Supermineral was actually one of a few bottles that I felt like leaving until the end, if only because of their rather plain demeanour and less than interesting write up. However, I vouched to myself that I would choose each of my bottles without any prior judgement in the hope that I may discover a favourite within one of the less than colourful variations.

Containing both eucalyptus and peppermint oils, these toothy tabs are definitely one that you may need a little while to adjust to at first. These tabs pack a real punch from the start and the smell of eucalyptus springs out at you the second you remove the lid.

Eucalyptus is known for being a very refreshing, herbal aroma and Supermineral showcases the ingredient perfectly. It's crisp and refreshing, with the cool note of menthol crystals underneath giving these toothy tabs a strong kick that is sure to remove any unwanted smells from the breath. Just as you would expect, these Liverpool exclusives taste just as herbal and minty in the mouth: offering a sharp but equally very clinical taste that will leave you with the cleanest feeling mouth in the world.

Interestingly, I was also able to detect the most subtlest taste of lime on my tongue afterwards. Having said that, this was only because I had been looking for the ingredient specifically, knowing that there was lime oil included in the ingredients list. What I will say is that these toothy tabs are for those who want a flavour that is going to replicate the 'blast' that a regular mint tooth paste offers.

As with all of Lush's new toothy tabs, these particular tabs feature a number of ingredients that I was unsure about and had to research before trying them out for myself - not only to understand how and why Supermineral work, but also to educate others about the benefits they possess. Firstly, these tabs feature  dicalcium phosphate anhydrous - the main component used to help supplement the body's calcium intake, not to mention preventing the build up of tartar in the mouth. Sorbitol is also used - a natural alternative to sugar which allows Lush to add flavour to this product without adding anything that'll rot your teeth; Lauroyl Sarcosine not only helps the product to foam up in the mouth, but is also used to remove unwanted bacteria that may cause problems in the future.

What I liked about Supermineral was that my mouth felt really clean after using one of these and my teeth felt smooth and shiny to the touch. In fact, I couldn't stop running my tongue along my teeth for quite a while after I had finished brushing, which is not something I have done for every toothy tab I have used.

As an alternative to toothpaste, these tabs are great, with Supermineral being a good choice of flavours to introduce somebody new to the naked concept of brushing teeth. However, I wouldn't say that they're a personal favourite of mine by any means so I shall continue to work my way through all of the variations find my match.

Quantitative Ingredients: Dicalcium Phosphate Anhydrous, Sodium Bicarbonate, Cream Of Tartar (Potassium bitartrate), Sorbitol, Lauroyl Sarcosine, Xylitol, Calcium Lactate, Eucalyptus Blue Oil, Lime Oil, Peppermint Oil, Stevia, Menthol Crystals, Fine Sea Salt, Blue Spirulina Extract, Citral, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, Flavour.

Vegan?: Yes. 

2019 Price: £5.95 each.

Year Of Original Release: 2019.


1 comment

  1. Hi there,
    Thank you so much for the post you do and also I like your post, Are you looking for Ketamine
    in the whole USA? We are providing Ketamine,Buy DMT Vape Cartridges, Buy DMT Vape pen, Buy ketamine drug ,Online Mushrooms, Buy albino penis envy, Buy Grateful Dead Head Sheet,Buy Golden teacher, Buy gold flakes tab, Buy Rich And Pickle Blotter Acid the well price and our services are very fast.

    Click here for
    Contact +1(323) 413-7742, Email:psilocybindispensary@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete


UP