Recently

6 August 2017

Bewitched Bubble Bar




There is nothing more bewitching than a bubble bar in the shape of an animal  - especially one molded to look like the nation's favourite furry companion. While not everyone is lucky enough to be able to share their lives with a real-life good luck charm, an endearing bubble bar such as this one is a good replacement. Kind of. 

Bewitched Bubble Bar hits every mark before it's even started. While cats are not my favourite creature on the planet, they are definitely one of, and this brand new Halloween creation reminds me very much of my own two furries. The piercing eyes replicate perfectly how my two boys look at me when they realise it's time to be fed and mama just isn't moving fast enough for their liking.

As I have been fairly absent in the community for a while, I had no idea what any of the new products smelt like, and I was both surprised and excited on discovering that this alluring bubble bar has the same aroma as the now-discontinued Blackberry Bath Bomb, and the very popular Sultana Of Soap

While not a fragrance I rave about, I fall in love with the scent a little more, each and every time I come into contact with it. There is something so rich and so succulent about the combination of bergamot and olibanum, and the smell is not only a perfect replica of the bath bomb, but it also compliments the colour and design of this seasonal special perfectly as well. 

Bewitched Bubble Bar is both rich and sweet. The olibanum oil creates a thick, resinous blanket of smell, which gives this product a very sultry feel about it. While I wouldn't say this smells at all like it's 'burnt', there is something that reminds me of sugar that has caught slightly in a hot pan. The inclusion of the bergamot helps to add a warming layer of fruitiness that elevates the base notes and gives this fragrance an all-rounded comforting smell. 

Easy to crumble, this seasonal release can be used across multiple baths, despite the fact that it is a little on the smaller side than I had originally envisaged. It's potency means that the fragrance will remain prominent in your bath until the end, and just Blackberry, this bubble bar will leave a lasting impression on your skin. 

What is gorgeous about Bewitched is that once you have allowed the water to stimulate the bubbles, the water turns a deep shade of black, and silver lustre ebbs underneath the surface. Furthemore, this is one of the most moisturising bubble bars I have come across in a while. You skin will reap the benefits of using one of these in your bath.

This is perhaps the product I will buy the most of this year, as not only does my skin feel incredibly replenished after bathing with one, but the fragrance is the perfect blanket to cocoon you in during the colder months of the year. I may not be able to afford or look after a million cats, but having a handful of these will work out far cheaper in the long run.

Quantitative Ingredients: Sodium Bicarbonate, Cream of Tartar, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Lauryl Betaine, Cornflour, Perfume, Bergamot Oil, Olibanum Oil, Titanium Dioxide, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, *Limonene, *Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl, Methylpropional, Tin Oxide, Colour 77266, Colour 77491, Colour 47005.

Vegan?: Yes.

2017 Price: £4.25 each.

Year Of Original Release: 2017.

Scent Family:
Bewitched Bubble Bar
Sultana Of Skin Body Conditioner
Sultana Of Soap Soap



No comments

Post a Comment


UP