Recently

7 February 2016

Vlog: My Top 10 Least Favourite Lush Products


17 comments

  1. You make me laugh so much! I love your videos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait... So you're saying you don't like ginger? And here I was about to ask if you'd like some ginger candy -- just kidding! Most entertaining vlog so far, IMHO. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, I love Sparkle toothy tabs, haha. To me they are primarily citrusy with just a hint of warmth from the pepper. I dislike most of the toothy tab flavors, so I usually get Sparkle. Personally, my least favorite Lush scents are anything heavily jasmine-scented, like Lust (gag). I also really dislike extremely strong, powdery rose scents like Turkish Delight. Sweeter rose scents like Rose Jam are ok, though. I guess I'm not really that into florals in general, although I do LOVE the Dad's Garden Chamomile and Honeysuckle perfume.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey Jen what was that gift box that you grabbed out and where can I get the comforter chocolate scrub?

    ReplyDelete
  5. all is soft coeur edible and does it stay on the skin like the other chocolate massage bar you described?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with the Big Solid Conditioner. It's is rubbish, and rock solid. There was in in the shower trying to rub that thing in the the ends of my hair and little bits came off and just kinda sat on top. No soaking in. Eugh

    ReplyDelete
  7. I actually really like Sparkle toothy tabs :) but then I do really like pepper and citrusy things :D My least favorite Lush product so far has been Big solid conditioner, I love the Big shampoo but the conditioner doesn't work at all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha you sounded so American when you said herbs :p now I know how I sound to you suave Uk-ers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think the shower creams that lush does instead of some of the gels have a weird smell sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG I just love your videos, they make me really laugh! But, I do take your advice seriously ...well so to speak!! Big cheers for you all the way from Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The word ginger has lost all meaning...

    Also you're very like a British Felicia Day. :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it Have a great week ������ and I agree on several products particularly the shampoo bar it was so �� Hope your feeling less stressed DOLL Jenise ��������

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love it Have a great week ������ and I agree on several products particularly the shampoo bar it was so �� Hope your feeling less stressed DOLL Jenise ��������

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey we have the exact same things and all the stuff u hate I hate to its like we have the same brain. I buy stuff 5hen you do a video on it wow.I am your number 1 fan I always watch your videos you are sooooooooooooo great jen wright 💜💓💗💓💓💓💖💕

      Delete
  14. I'm so glad you are doing more videos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. GREAT VIDEO! I am slightly devastated that you aren't a fan of Big Solid Conditioner (but I had already read your review on it.) The scent is amazing, and I think you should give it another go! Pinch off a piece and rub it into your hands until it melts down to a lotion consistency. Then run it through your hair! This is my can't live without it Lush product. So excited about your weekly videos! Thanks for all you do!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I loved the panic! in the background, I think it made a great addition ;)

    ReplyDelete


UP