Recently

12 March 2019

More Tea And Sympathy Bath Bomb




As a British person, I am only too aware of how obsessed this nation is about their tea. I have had many strange looks directed my way when explaining that I happen to find the famous hot beverage to be rather on the boring side, and I'm sure I have severed possible connections with people simply because of my disinterest in everything tea-related.

Yet the design of More Tea And Sympathy Bath Bomb reeled me in faster than a sleeping fish on a conveyer belt. The mere fact that the bath bomb was shaped like a tea pot had me salivating from the word go; the vibrant pink design caused my lips to quiver; and the little blue cornflower petals that decorated the outer side of the bath bomb was enough to throw me into a frenzy.

Strangely enough, my initial thought was that it was the same fragrance as the classic Tea And Sympathy Bath Bomb, albeit slightly bigger and with a better design. However, when comparing the two ingredients, it's obvious to see that the two products merely share similar names but little else in character.

Firstly, I should probably start by describing how wonderful the scent of this bath bomb is. With lashings of bergamot, neroli and green tea absolute, the result is a sweet, musky floral aroma with a gentle herbal shout out underneath.  Alongside this, the inclusion of an Earl Grey tea bag inside of the bath bomb adds a wholesome tea-like fragrance that rounds the scent of this off wonderfully. 

The fragrance of More Tea And Sympathy is both well pronounced and strong in its composure, yet gentle enough to make it far more beautiful than something too overly potent or toxic. Although you can smell the scent of this throughout your entire experience in the tub, it is not in any way overbearing or toxic - which means it helps you to unwind far more quickly, while still cradling your senses while you're bathing.

Not only a gimmick, the inclusion of the tea bag and green tea absolute helps to clarify your skin while you are in the water, so I found that I felt really clean and smooth after my experience. While there was nothing else in the ingredients list to suggest why this was the case, I also found the water to be extremely moisturising, which left my skin looking and feeling really replenished.

My only piece of advice for when using this bath bomb is use a sieve when it is dissolving, if you wont wish to clog up your drainage system. While the blue cornflowers leave a beautiful decoration on the surface of the water, these pieces are small enough that they will disappear down the drain far quicker than a rabbit down a rabbit hole. It was easier for me to catch the petals while it was dissolving, than trying to scoop them out before pulling the plug. 

Overall, despite the hefty price tag, this bath bomb offers a wonderful experience in the water, and your skin will be enjoying its moisturising capabilities for hours after you have exited the tub. This is definitely one that I would buy again, but only when I have a good amount of time to appreciate it in the water. A twenty minute dip would just feel like a waste when the bath bomb is one of the most expensive ones available.

Quantitative Ingredients: Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Water (Aqua), Bergamot Oil, Green Tea Absolute, Neroli Oil, Cream of Tartar, Blue Cornflowers, Dipropylene Glycol, Sodium Coco Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, *Limonene, *Linalool, Perfume, Colour 45410, Colour 15850:1, Earl Grey Teabag.

Vegan?: Yes.

2019 Price: £7.95 each.

Year Of Original Release: 2019.





coming soon!


No comments

Post a Comment


UP