Recently

17 April 2016

I Love Yuzu Gift Set


I told myself that I was going to be good - that I really didn't need a gift set featuring two items that were easily available in Lush stores across the globe. I even went as far as convincing myself that I didn't need the rather pretty-looking knot wrap that incased both of the goodies inside. Yet, after trawling through the Lush website some two weeks after this had initially made an appearance in the Kitchen, and finding it still available, my finger slipped and one was quickly added to my basket during checkout. 

I Love Yuzu was a bit of an odd choice to bring out in the Kitchen. With all of the amazing gift sets that Japan were offering at the time, not to mention the many exclusives that would have gone down a treat had they made an appearance over here, this was one of the least impressive in my mind. 

Featuring two items that can be found with ease in any store; Yuzu And Cocoa Shower Cream and Yuzu And Cocoa Bubbleroon, this is almost a single bath in a gift set. While the shower cream could be used across multiple showers and baths, I could almost see myself using half of the bottle in a luxurious one-off experience.

In its defence, the knot wrap is very pretty indeed - a little smaller than the average sized ones you find in store, but big enough that it can still be worn as well as used as wrapping. And while it may appear as if the £12.50 price tag is a little expensive for the products you're getting inside, I can see how this would make a great gift set for a friend or family member who is not overly familiar with Lush. 

Ultimately, I really didn't need to buy this, and in hindsight, I would have loved to have seen the other Japanese gift sets make an appearance over this one. However, I have worn the knot wrap on multiple occasions and my flatmate was very appreciative of the shower cream and bubbleroon to enjoy. 

Vegan?: Yes.

2016 Price: £12.50.     






4 comments

  1. I got this gift set in the Kitchen loved it so much went out and bought the bigger bottle of the Yuzu And Cocoa Shower Cream.X

    ReplyDelete
  2. that wrap is so pretty though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My finger slips all the time , it's just a problem lushies have ��������

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolute love the knot wrap I got from this gift set! and also some of the people from the Japanese Lush Kitchen helped make these too

    ReplyDelete


UP