Recently

20 March 2014

My Perfume Collection

I've amassed a rather large selection of perfumes over the past year, some regulars, some rare and some incredibly rare. I love each and every one of them in their own way, and it's the only part of my Lush collection that is getting bigger by the day. I love being able to wake up each and every morning and wear a different scent to work - it's wonderful knowing that I could use a different perfume every day and not have to repeat a scent in almost two months!

If you have any perfumes here that I don't have, and would be willing to sell, please get in touch.













3 comments

  1. Wow what a collection. I have some forum perfumes for sale on the forum (I'm snowbryneich over there) Bathos and Yuzo and Coco - I can't quite see if you have them or not in the pictures.

    Kirsty

    ReplyDelete
  2. interesting blog. It would be great if you can provide more details about it. Thanks you
    Mukhalat Malaki Attar Price In India

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post will be very useful to us....i like your blog and helpful to me....nice thoughts for your great work....
    Original Attar

    ReplyDelete


UP